1. These Terms and Conditions set out the contractual relationship between Buyabike and you in respect of the Buyabike Loyalty Scheme (the “Scheme”).
3. We may update the Terms from time to time, for example, to comply with changes in the law or to take account of new features to the Scheme.
4. The Terms are only in the English language.
Eligibility for the Scheme
To be eligible to register for the Scheme, you must have an email address and be resident in the UK. If you are aged under 18, please ensure that you have your parent or guardian’s consent and ensure that they and you have read and agree to the Terms before you register for the Scheme.
Registration Process and Rules
1. To apply for membership of the Scheme, you must complete and submit the online application which can be found at www.buyabike.co.uk (the “Website”) and complete all of the mandatory questions.
2. When registering for the Scheme you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information provided by you to us is correct and kept up-to-date. If you discover you have made a mistake with your registration details after you have submitted them to us or your details change, please contact us immediately so that we can correct our records as soon as possible.
1. To collect points for a transaction you must be logged in to your registered account on the Website and place the order with us through your registered account.
2. If you choose to place an order with us using the ‘guest checkout’ function on the Website you will not receive any points for that transaction.
3. Points will only be awarded to your Scheme account once your order is marked as completed (meaning that we have received payment for your order and confirmed that your order has been dispatched).
4. You will earn 1 point per 1 pound spent either online or in store. Once 300 points or higher is earned, you will automatically receive a £10 voucher to be spent online or in store.
5. Vouchers can be used as part or full payment for bikes and accessories, but cannot be used for labour, i.e. during servicing of a bike.
6. Vouchers are valid for 6 months. Vouchers cannot be reprinted.
7. We reserve the right to vary the points exchange rate at any time and at our sole discretion. We may also set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each Scheme account in respect of certain items or generally. We also reserve the right to add or remove any number of points from any Scheme account at any time without notice. If we vary the points exchange rate or vary the points award system which apply to the Scheme and such variations are unsatisfactory to you then you can choose to cancel your membership of the Scheme.
8. You will be able to see the number of points you have earned from a transaction through your Scheme account after your order is marked as completed.
9. We will cancel points awarded to your Scheme account if your order is later cancelled or refunded or reduce the balance of the points awarded if you exchange your order for an order with a lower points value.
10. Points may only be redeemed against future orders on the Website and can never be redeemed in cash.